Real Estate Law
We offer you more than 40 years of experience in all facets of real estate law: We specialize in residential property, development projects, real estate transactions, trusts and all related issues.
Residential property (Wohnungseigentum) / Development projects
We assist with private building projects as well as commercial construction projects from the purchase of the property up to filing of the notification of completion. Conveyancing for residential property ownership (Wohnungseigentumsbegründung) is a decisive step for the utilisation, cohabitation and the manageability of the property and must be exactly tailored to the specific project.
- Support with project development and contract initiation
- Drafting and processing of necessary contractual agreements from purchase to sale
- Conveyancing for and amendments to residential property ownership (Wohnungseigentum).
- Concomitant legal advice on planning permission approval and building permits
- Regulations regarding easements, provision of services, access to and preparation of land for construction (Defeasance of prior charges).
- Drafting of architect and construction contracts
Real estate property transactions
The transfer of a property can take place in a variety of ways. In addition to purchasing, property can also be donated, inherited or acquired via auction. In the process, particular attention must be paid to the rights and obligations of the various parts of the contract, to the identification of the specifics of the respective transaction and to accurately administer the contract.
- Drafting of contracts (Purchase, donation, gift, etc.)
- Obtaining of permits (Court permissions, probate court, land transfer authorities.)
- Consultation on and implementation of protection of interest measures (Prohibition of encumbrances and sale, right of abode)
- Processing of all land registry conveyancing relevant to the property
The assumption of trusteeship is indispensable in today's real estate transactions and a duty of extreme responsibility. The safeguarding of trust transactions is carried out by means of the electronic trusteeship register of the Vienna Bar association without exception.
- Assumption of trusteeship arising from property development contracts, purchase contracts and other (land register related) settlements
- Financing liaison/trusteeship with banks and/or financial institutions
Our experts on Real Estate Law